- In the case of any offers made on the Aeon Gulf Web Site that are aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or public enterprises are represented by the actual user (“User”) and must assume that the User has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
Aeon Gulf may stop the operation of the Aeon Gulf Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems in general, Aeon Gulf cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the Aeon Gulf Web Site.
- Any information, brand names and other contents of the Aeon Gulf Web Site may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of Aeon Gulf.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
Duties of the User
- In accessing or using the Aeon Gulf Web Site the User shall not harm other persons (in particular minors) or infringe their personal rights, breach public morality in the manner of use, violate any intellectual property or any other proprietary rights, upload any contents containing a virus, trojan horses or any other program that could damage data, transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or are unlawful or distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material. In addition, the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
The Aeon Gulf Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. Aeon Gulf shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as Aeon Gulf does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
- Any liability of Aeon Gulf is excluded unless required by law or in cases of fraud, willful misconduct, gross negligence, personal injury or death. The liability for damages is in any event limited to the contract-typical, foreseeable damage if there is no fraud, willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Although Aeon Gulf makes every endeavor to keep the Aeon Gulf Web Site free from viruses, Aeon Gulf cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
Data Privacy Protection
Supplementary Agreements, Place of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
- The individual pages of the Aeon Gulf Web Site are operated and administered by Aeon Gulf General Trading & Contracting Company WLL and/or its affiliates. The pages comply with the laws applicable in the State of Kuwait. Aeon Gulf makes no representation that any information on the Aeon Gulf Web Site is appropriate at locations outside the State of Kuwait. If users access Aeon Gulf Web Site from outside the State of Kuwait, they are exclusively responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- The place of jurisdiction shall be Kuwait.